28 Jan A walkthrough of Imager
FiveFocal’s Imager software virtually prototypes camera systems. In this video we show you the Imager software interface, including:
- The image area where the camera simulation results are displayed
- The camera metrics which include the field of view, depth of field, and other metrics
- The analysis functions which include the MTF and system spectral response
- The system inspector where user sets source, scene, lens, sensor, and processing parameters
- An example simulation where we change the pixel pitch to see the impact on the field of view, depth of field, minimum resolvable features, and exposure time/SNR.
The interface helps users gain intuition while modeling a variety of systems from the very basic, to complex.